Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This Could Be The End of One Fine Pranking Queen

Technically this is my third post today so that's gross. But what is the point of having a blog if you can't write on it whenever you feel the need. I assume you have realized already that me and mepisha are really good prankers. We think of good ideas and we sneakily do them. Well recently people have been giving crap about pranks we may have done and boys have been very upset to put it nicely. And after seeing all the hate pranking is causing, I think it may be the time I retire at my great skill. I didn't want it to come to this but people just can't seem to take a joke these days. Sure we put a little icey hot in your toothpaste. Suck it up and be a man, it's not even that bad. I used to have those nice fun prank wars, and everyone is happy and like,"golly gee that was a good prank" or "oh boy howdy do you sure know how to prank em'." But people just take the anger too far now a'days. So my pranking could be over. This is a sad day, sure I may come back and do a little prank here and there, but I guess it's time I leave it to the younger generation. Usually college is when the best pranks happen, I guess not anymore.

Sorry to disapoint, Sholanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment