Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sholanda

runt runt runt

favorite colors: mint, peach

i like to longboard, and if anyone would like to give me one for free that'd be great and i would let your worship me forever.

i'm really into music. ask me a band, i've probably heard of them and know their stuff. i'm working on mastering the guitar.

i love my cat. people are such haters, and it gives me a bad reputation. like who really wants to ask a girl out that loves her cat? it's my pet, don't hate appreciate. if anything that's a good sign. i'm a caring person.

i'm quiet at first but once you get to know me i'm freakin' hilarious. i'm sooo witty. people tell me i'm a riot.

i follow lots of tv shows. they are all just so good!

i love north carolina. and the beach. and snowboarding. and photography.

i aspire to be a secret agent, member of the FBI, and i will one day be mrs. claus

No comments:

Post a Comment