Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mepisha

yah yah yah

I am not a quiet person, bold is a nice world for me. I do not like being boring, no no no. Or quiet, no no no. If I have something to say, I will say it. I don't gossip because there is nothing I will say behind your back that I won't say to your face. I'm not into that whole "I'm a girl and I'm fake" thing.

I am kind of a sarcastic person. I am trying to tame myself a little because some people think I come off rude but I think I'm just being funny. I have to remember that people don't think like me.

My theme song for life is, I am what I am. I won't change my ways. I am Mepisha Crazy House and you aint neva had a friend like me.

You wouldn't think I can do the splits because I really dont like to exercise but I can. And yah exersise is not so fun. I play basketball and volleyball and softball I like sports just not the exercising for no reason stuff.

I don't put on makeup every day or even shower every day. I guess you could say I am really nice to the environment.. I conserve water like nobody's buisness. I make sure I don't smell, and all that hygiene stuff? It's just I feel like when I do actually get ready it will be more of a treat. A pleasant surprise. If I got ready every day then I would look the same everyday. But if I make myself look like an actual girl only every once in a while and for special occasions then I look better and its more joyful.

I really am quite pleased with old fashioned dressess, clothings and styles.  I am a bargain shopper. I feel if you have money then why not get more for less. I personally don't think you would look at me and think my entire outfit is under 13.50 but it very well could be. I am a shoe person. You can never have too many shoes. I do enjoy me some converse and vans so much. And my high top nikes. And I love me some nice pumps and some strappy sandals. And my orange gladiators. And some boots. Ok so I really love shoes. Everyone has their thing.

I love adventure and a good ole private dip in the skinny.

I laugh a lot. If i think something is funny I will laugh and it is not hard to make me laugh. There is so much to laugh within this world.

I am a black goddess.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete