Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jello HELLO

Mepisha again. The whole Jello castle thing went horribly wrong. It ended up being a nasty mess of all of our would-be jello domes and shapes thrown into a cardboard box. We wrapped the box really pretty with foil and a pink bow and a poem though! So at least it wasn't ugly on the outside.

You know when you get that nice soft inner tube that seems to spill out over the top of your jeans? Or perhaps just prevents your shirt from being loose and flattering in the waist region? Yeah. It's a good friend of mine. I don't mind it so much all the time. But it is growing. I must put this to an end. To the GYM I go!!!

P.S. I did some pilates last night. Not even sore. Either I'm already too strong, or I'm not doing it right. I like the strong answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment