Monday, November 30, 2009

Ima prankster from da hood...give me LARYNGITIS

Mepisha here. Ever had one of those days where there's so much goodness and so much badness all at once? it's so weird when that happens. like today. it was wicked boring, and i am stifled in this small apartment in this small town. and yet, i am watching Dan In Real Life, making paper snowflakes and paper chains, blogging, avoiding homework, and all other sorts of loveliness. I am supposed to give a speech tomorrow. My grade in that class is totally riding on the speech I give tomorrow. But I do not want to give it. I've been prying I get Laryngitis.
Please pray for me. I really want a horrible case of Laryngitis by the time I wake up in the morning. Most people don't wish for that. But life would be so good if I could just be stricken with Laryngitis. Between 6 and 11:30am is really the only time I need it.
Ahh to have Laryngitis...it would be so useful in such desperate times as these!
Other wonderful things: making jello castles with stolen spoons in them. We, as an apartment, have slowly been stealing the spoons from this cabin where 12 guys live. They are totally out of spoons. They can no longer enjoy bowls of cereal unless eaten with a fork. So we decided to suspend the spoons in domes of jello, and assemble the domes and shapes into a castle. Best idea ever. We have yet to perform the sneaky return of the spoons. But I know it will be sooo great. Can you IMAGINE getting a castle of jello delivered on your doorstep? Filled with spoons you have been missing for over a month? AHAHA oh man. I wish other pranksters were as brilliant as us.

No comments:

Post a Comment