Sunday, December 6, 2009

i cannot slumber

here i am stuck like a little monkey who got glued to the floor because he just wanted to lick the banana off the balding mans cranium. why can i not go to bed despite my drinking of warm milk, my intake of apple sauce in a butter dish lid, or my tubby time? I try so hard to get a decent night rest so I can be awake and alert for the long drive to work tomorrow! (I am officially a commuter, the adultness starts here and it scares me). but i cant sleep. why? because i think way to much, i am the queen of fanticysing a life that is only in my brain and my amazing talent to overanalyze everything get in the way.

so here i am at a cross road. on my blog to get out my feelings and on the book of faceness staring at the profile picture of the man who was geneticly programmed for me and will act like he knows it once a decade but  then never talks to me again. and here he is signed on. will he talk to me? no ofcourse he wont. but i need to sign off because this other kid keeps talking to me and our conversations always turn onto weird roads that sometimes end up discussing our relationship even though we have always been just friends. but i cant log off because there is this desire of hope in side me that maybe the other man, the one who i think is PERFECT for me will talk to me. I dont want much just a little, hey i love you and want to kiss you. is that to much to ask? yes it is i know. especially because i have cold sores and am 19 well 18 and never kissed a boy so probably would be pretty awkward and poopy at it. no its a for sure. but you must start somewhere right?

who is this from. its from cunice. ofcourse its from cunice.

No comments:

Post a Comment