Monday, December 14, 2009

bleebleeblee...blahblahblah

this is mepisha. i was the last person to blog. and WOW i'm dramatic. it really shouldn't have been such a big deal. but for some reason it was. and apparently somebody close to us has been feeding the cabin boys messages that we really don't like any of them. this was BEFORE the prankage. hmmm. odd. but whatever, it's over, and i'm on good terms with like 3 or 4 of them...so it's all good. sorry for the drama. but it makes for interesting reading right?
for some, college is the funnest thing ever. i think it's overrated and hyped up. or maybe just 1st semester is. personally, i can't wait for my next semester, which doesn't start until april. it'll be a whooole new babe pool. perfection. it's finals week right now which = poopy. but i get to go home in 3 days and i will remain there for like 4 months! heck YEAH! and by that time i should be excited again and ready to come back and study my cute lil brains out. for now, i already packed up most of my shoes, a bin of clothes, and took down all of my art and posters from the wall. 3 days and i'm outta here! that way, i can wake up in my own bed on my birthday. which is in 4 days...happy birthday to me!
i've come to terms with myself this holiday season. the one is not in my near future. i'm not quite sure when he'll pop delightfully and unexpectedly into my life, but it's not anytime soon, and he is most definitely not at byu-idaho this semester. my guess is that he is on a mission, or just busy with school and being completely unimpressed by every girl he meets. just wait till i come along. that will be one very happy day! so in the meantime i have made a slideshow of me and my celebrity future husband, chace crawford. i had a dream once where he pushed me on a swing and then we kissed in the snow. it was nice. so i picked him for my slideshow. the end.

1 comment:

  1. WHY did you not tell me about this dream. You know how much I love your romantic dreams. Anyway. Hopefully you feel special because you got a comment. this is nellie by the way. You guys have much more exciting lives than I do.

    ReplyDelete