Sunday, November 29, 2009

My very first, internet purchase, with the card of debit.

Please congratulate me. Me as in Cunice. For the first time in my life i fell for an online ad. It said it was free and I only had to pay shipping and handling. Lies! I was then apparently signed up for twelve dollars a month to some membership club i have never even heard of. I cant even tell you the name of it cause I just do not remember. Hopefully i got it all cleared up but then the debit card company called me to make sure i was the one spending money on this junk. Greatest phone call ever, shall i reinact. Hello mam? Yes - says myself. Have you recently ordered a colon cleanse? yes, yes i have. Have you also order this and this. I replied - I do not recall - because i did not recall ordering 1.50$ of unknown items. Oh, says the mam, i am pretty sure that comes with the colon clense. Alright have a nice day. Yes what a conversation. Well hopefully my colon cleanse will be arriving in the mail in 3-5 buisness days and then i will be on my way to a junk free colon for only 1.99$ of shipping and handling and then a bunch of other crudola that secretly came with the package and is draining my account. WEll i was bound to fall for one of the nifty comercials soon enough. Atleast i didnt buy like a hipoptomus or somthing because those are harder to control then a colon cleanse. I wont die right? I didnt order some cheap product that will send me to the ER in 3-5 buisness days right? Haha that would be a great death story to tell the other side. How did you die mam? Uhhh.... colon clense gone wrong. Oh hey me too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment