Friday, November 27, 2009

My Calling In Life....

Today was Thanksgiving and don’t get me wrong I love it, and my family is great people. My grandma gave me wise advice not to marry a skunk,(a real one or a boy that is stupid). And after driving my grandparents home my grandpa said, “You’re a great driver Hillary.” Hillary is my sister’s name. However today I was a bit conflicted, I figured out what I am meant to be in life, a Secret Spy Agent and Mrs. Claus. The discovery was made awhile ago that I am destined to be some sort of Secret Spy, I just know it deep down inside ya know? It’s like after you eat a piece of cake and then you are like hmm should I have another and you just know in your gut you are meant to have another, so you do. Every time I watch some sort of action movie I think that will be me one day but I will be so secretive that no one will make a movie out of my awesomeness. My only question is when does my mission begin, sure some organization like the CIA or FBI but bigger is following me and tracking my skills and such, but when are they going to kidnap me already and let me start the spy training. Even though we all know I won’t need much but some fighting skills would be nice to have. I suppose I just wish they would send me a postcard through air vents, or maybe even a message I could decode to let me know how to better prepare. (If you are wondering why I am telling you this if it’s supposed to be all secretive, I’m just gonna let you keep wondering because you won’t figure it out.) As for Mrs. Claus that’s easy, all I have to do is marry Santa’s grandson. I’ll probably settle into my spy life first and then meet him later down the road. Then I can easily be a Spy and Mrs. Claus at the same time, it would get busy around Christmas time but busy can be nice.

love, sholanda.

1 comment:

  1. skunk?

    by the way i am convinced our grandparents are crazy.

    she yelled at me the other day because you took the snowman... i guess that was suppose to be ours. oh man

    ReplyDelete